Information on the Cancellation Policy for Consumers
Consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction (agreement) for purposes which cannot be attributed primarily to his or her commercial or freelance occupation.
Right of cancellation
The Customer has the right to withdraw from this contract within a period of 14 (fourteen) days without having to justify it. The period of revocation shall be 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which the Customer or a third party indicated by the Customer, which is not the carrier, has taken possession of the products. In order to exercise his or her right of revocation, the Customer has to inform us of his or her decision to revoke this contract. Please send your cancellation by post to: NITEHOG Europe GmbH, Pistoriusstrasse 6A, D-13086 Berlin. In order to observe the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification regarding the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation deadline.
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall promptly refund all the amounts we have received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the most economical standard delivery method offered by us) within a period of 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which the notice of revocation of this contract has been received by us. For the refund, we will use the same means of payment (currency) that you have used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In no circumstances, you will be charged fees for these refunds. We may refuse the refund until we get back the products or until you prove that you have returned the products, whichever is earlier. You are obliged to return the articles to us immediately or in any case no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline shall be deemed to have been met if you send the articles before the end of the period of 14 (fourteen) days.
You as a customer shall cover the direct costs for returning the products.
You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the products, provided this loss in value is attributable to a handling which is not necessary for the purpose of checking the quality, characteristics and functionality of the products.
Legal exclusion or premature expiration of the right of withdrawal
The right of revocation does not apply to the following contracts:
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and their production is subject to an individual selection or requirement by the consumer or are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- to the delivery of products which are likely to rapidly spoil (deteriorate) or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, whose price has been agreed upon the conclusion of the contract but which may be delivered at the earliest 30 (thirty) days after the conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on market fluctuations to which the Seller has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or illustrated, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires prematurely for the following contracts:
- the supply of sealed products which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- the supply of products which, on condition of their consistency, have been inseparably mixed with other products;
- for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
The modalities mentioned under Section “Returns” are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal pursuant to Section “Cancellations Rights for Consumers”.
Customers are requested to notify the Seller about the products return (by telephone at: +49 (0) 30 960 667022-0 or via email at [email protected]). In this way, the customer enables the seller to allocate the products as quickly as possible.
Customers are kindly asked to return the products as a post-paid parcel (package) to the seller and to keep the receipt document. The seller shall reimburse the customer in advance for the postage costs, if these are not to be borne by the buyer itself.
Customers are kindly asked to avoid damage or impureness of the products. If possible, the products should be returned to the seller in the original packaging with all accessories. If the original packaging is no longer in possession of the purchaser, another suitable packaging should be used to ensure the adequate protection against transport damage and to avoid possible claims for damages due to poor packaging.